FRI-SAT March 22-23 YARD SALE FROM YOUR UNIT!!
HIGHWAY 60 STORAGE, LLC
5. ALL merchandise and debris must be removed/stored at the end of EACH DAY.
6. Please do not leave your merchandise unattended. If you have problems with a customer, please try to resolve any issue peacefully. FIGHTING IS NOT ALLOWED!!, REGARDLESS OF FAULT.
7. In an effort to make YOUR sale more successful, contact other Storage Yard Sellers and coordinate your sale dates. The more vendors that setup, the more likely Customers will stop to shop!! Advertise your sales on the internet and local newspapers or radio.
8 Weather permitting, Highway 60 Storage, LLC will "Sponser" a yard sale the first weekend (FRI-SAT) of EVERY MONTH, except in JUNE. "Sponsered" sale means Highway 60 Storage, LLC will provide some advertising and Highway Yard Sale signs. Gates will be open by 07:45 and signs will be out by 08:00, Sale advertised to start at 09:00 am.
1. TENANTS may YARD SALE ANY weekend.
2. You may set up ANYWHERE on the storage property as long as you DO NOT BLOCK ANYdrive or access to other units.
3. You must post a sign, in plain sight, near your items, stating, "NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS".
4. Any YARD SALE signs MUST BE REMOVED AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.